The Wacom Intuos tablets can only be connected to one computer. Connection to a second computer needs re-pairing:
- If the first computer is on and within range of the tablet:
- Unpair your pen tablet from your first computer in the computer's Bluetooth menu.
- The LED on the pen tablet will turn off to indicate the connection has been lost.
- Confirm the driver is installed on your second computer.
- Repeat the connection steps here: How do I pair the Wacom Intuos (CTL-4100WLx, CTL-6100WLx) to my computer via Bluetooth?
For step by step video instructions click here.