Here are quick steps for setting up your Wacom Cintiq 22 with your computer.
- Open the cable cover on the rear of your Wacom Cintiq.
- Place your Wacom Cintiq 22 on a flat surface.
- Plug in the power cord's connector to the AC Adapter, then connect the power chord to a wall socket.
- Connect the Power Adapter's square connector to the square connector power cable, then connect to the power port in the DTK-2260’s rear compartment.
- Connect the HDMI cable to port in the DTK-2260’s rear compartment, then connect to your computer.
- Locate the USB cable. Connect the larger USB-B end of the connector to the port in the DTK-2260’s rear compartment.
- Connect the USB-A portion of the cable to your computer. Avoid using USB hubs, keyboard/monitor ports or docking stations, as they can cause inconsistent behaviors.
- Power on the Wacom Cintiq by pressing the power button.