The hardware drivers for the MobileStudio Pro can be found in the Other Resources section of your product in https://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers
It is available for the following models: DTH1321L, DTHW1321H and DTHW1621H
Make sure you select your model before downloading the drivers file.
These files include the factory hardware drivers for:
- Fingerprint sensor
- Intel Bluetooth adapter
- Intel Chipset
- Intel Graphics
- Intel Integrated Sensor HUB
- Intel Rapid Storage (DTHW1321L only)
- Intel Management Engine (DTHW1321H and DTHW1621H only)
- Intel Thunderbolt adapter
- Intel WirelessLAN adapter (DTHW1321H and DTHW1621H only)
- Nvidia Graphics (DTHW1321H and DTHW1621H only)
- Realtek Audiosound
- SDCard Reader
- UBLOX GPS Sensor
- USB to I2C
NOTE: If you are experiencing issues with your device, we recommend you to fully reset your Windows installation.
You can use these drivers to setup a new hard drive or fix certain issues (Ex.: updated Bluetooth driver not working as expected).
Use at your own discretion.