If you choose to participate in the new Wacom Experience Program for Tablet Driver, the Tablet Driver will collect and aggregate the following Tablet Driver Data over certain time intervals:
- Basic system information (OS version, Tablet Driver version, language).
- Data Key (combination of random numbers and letters) created on your hardware device on which You use the Tablet Driver.
- Model number of the Wacom product used with the Tablet Driver.
- Tablet Driver settings.
- Wacom product functions used and their frequency (e.g. button functions, touch gesture functions, on-screen control functions, touch ring functions). Any customized functions are reported only by function type (e.g. “keystroke”).
- User interactions with the Tablet Driver software, such as opening or closing Tablet Driver apps, selecting certain tabs and/or functions, launching Setup Wizard, selecting links to online help files or tutorials, selecting links to certain Wacom services.
- User troubleshooting actions such as restarting the driver or deleting the preferences file.
- Report about certain issues identified (e.g. results of Driver Check function).
- All data is aggregated over certain time intervals before it is sent to the server. That means the driver reports how many times specific functions were used during a time interval, but not in what sequence or order.
- For each aggregated Tablet Driver Data packet received we further collect the date and time of its arrival and its country of origin. When receiving a data packet, we extract the country of origin and then discard the IP address. We have no way to connect the collected data to any user as a personally identifiable individual.
All data is processed and handled in full compliance with applicable GDPR, CCPA and other regional privacy rules and regulations. For further details, please check the Tablet Driver Privacy Notice by opening the Wacom Desktop Center, selecting “More” and “Privacy Notice .”