To connect your tablet via bluetooth on Chrome OS, follow the steps below.
- If your tablet is connected to your computer by USB, disconnect the USB cable.
- Open your Chromebook computer's Bluetooth menu and turn on Bluetooth
- Press the power button on your tablet until the blue LED starts to blink
- If your computer was previously connected to a computer which is now off or out of range, the blue LED above the power button will blink quickly for 15 seconds.
- The blue LED slowly blinking indicates the tablet is discoverable by Bluetooth.
- In your computer's Bluetooth menu, select your tablet's name when it appears.
- Click Pair or complete the pairing process per your operating system's instructions.
- The blue LED will stop blinking when your tablet is connected.
- Close the Bluetooth menu.
After you pair your computer to your tablet, you can switch between a Bluetooth and USB connection by plugging and unplugging the USB cable.