The Wacom MobileStudio Pro 2019 (DTHW1321 & DTHW1621) is compatible with Windows 11. Microsoft is slowly rolling out free updates to Windows 11 via Windows updates to compatible computers.
The Wacom MobileStudio 2016 (DTHW1320 & DTHW1620) , Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine, Companion and Companion 2 are not compatible with Windows 11. For a list of requirements visit Microsoft’s page here.
If Wacom MobileStudio Pro 2019 (DTHW1321 & DTHW1621) does need repair, the Wacom repair team will reset the Mobile Studio Pro to a clean Windows 10. Please ensure to have a backup of all data on your device at all times.
Please follow the instructions below to enable the TPM chip on the Wacom MobileStudio Pro 2019 (DTHW1321 & DTHW1621), which is required to update to Windows 11.
Enabling the TPM chip on a Wacom MobileStudio Pro (2019)
Prior to installing Windows 11, you will need to ensure that the TPM chip is enabled on your Wacom MobileStudio Pro. To do so:
- Save your work and close all applications.
- Navigate to the Start Menu, and select Settings.
- Open the Update & Security section.
- Click on Recovery in the left column.
- In the Advanced startup section, click on Restart now.
- In the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. (Note: You can also jump to this step by holding the ‘Volume Up’ key while powering on your MobileStudio Pro, from an powered-off state)
- On the Troubleshoot screen, select Advanced options.
- On the Advanced options screen, select UEFI Firmware Settings.
- Finally, in the UEFI Firmware Settings, select Restart.
- In the UEFI Firmware Settings select the Security tab at the top, and then ensure that TPM Availability is set to Available.
- You may now navigate to the Exit tab, being sure to Exit Saving Changes.
Your Wacom MobileStudio Pro (2019) is now ready to proceed with the upgrade path to Windows 11. For this, refer to Microsoft's site here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11?r=1