Having trouble and need support?
- Drivers & Software Wacom Driver Download needed, Receiving a driver error message or need help with a Wacom Program? Look no further! Read More
- Hardware Support Having trouble with a Wacom device? See answers to many frequently asked questions and find solutions to common issues. Read More
- Getting Started How-to articles to help get your new Wacom device setup and get you creating. Read More
- Sales & Compatibility Learn more about Wacom Products and how Wacom can help your creative journey. Read More
- Order Support Need help with an existing order or placing a new order? Read More
- Wacom Support Community A space for users to connect with each other and Wacom to get information, answer questions, and share ideas. Read More
How to install sign pro PDF for Windows
Installation Guides Receiving and activating your License Key Moving a license from one compute... Read More
Why is my pen pressure not working?
Many applications have built-in support for pressure sensitivity that require you to turn on pres... Read More
Why is my tablet not working on Mac OS?
Your tablet may not be working on recent a Mac OS computer due to security settings. Recent Mac O... Read More
Is there a driver for macOS 11, Big Sur?
Yes, the current driver supports macOS 11 Big Sur. This OS has added many security features to ke... Read More
My Wacom Pen Display has no image on the display screen. What do I do?
Having no image in your Pen Display can be caused by a few different reasons. NOTE: The Wacom Dri... Read More
How do I connect the Wacom One (DTC133) to a computer?
There are 2 ends of the X-shape cable supplied with Wacom One. HDMI and USB-A connections on one ... Read More
How do I register my Wacom device?
Wacom devices run an automatic registration process using the Wacom Center and Wacom ID. This art... Read More
Is Wacom One (DTC133) compatible with any Android devices?
Wacom One works with select Android devices which support screen output. For the list of compatib... Read More