Here are quick steps for setting up your Wacom Cintiq 16 with your computer.
- Place your Wacom Cintiq 16 on a flat, clean surface
- Remove the cable port cover to expose the 3-in-1 cable port.
- Push the cover up following the directional arrows on the cover.
- Pull the cover back to expose the 3-in-1 cable port.
- Connect the 3-in-1 cable into the port on your Cintiq 16.
- Connect the power port of the 3-in-1 cable to the AC adapter, and then plug in the AC adapter to a power source.
- Connect the HDMI port of the 3-in-1 cable to your computer.
- Connect the USB-A port of the 3-in-1 cable to your computer.
- Press the power button to turn on the pen display.
Wacom recommends that you visit the Wacom Center to check for updates for the Wacom driver and firmware.
For more information, visit the getting started page here.