Here are quick steps for setting up your Wacom Cintiq 16 with your computer.
- Place your Wacom Cintiq 16 on a flat surface.
- Plug in the power cord's connector to the AC Adapter, then connect the power chord to a wall socket.
- Connect the Power Adapter's round connector to the round power port on the DTK-1660 3-in-1 cable.
- Open the cable cover on the rear of your Wacom Cintiq.
- Connect the DTK-1660 3-in-1 cable to the port in the rear compartment.
- Locate the other end of the 3-in-1 cable, HDMI and a USB-A connector.
- Connect the USB-A portion of the cable to your computer. Avoid using USB hubs, keyboard/monitor ports or docking stations, as they can cause inconsistent behaviors.
- Connect the HDMI portion of the cable to your computer's HDMI port.
- Power on the Wacom Cintiq by pressing the power button.