If you are trying to login or create a Wacom ID account and you see a blank page like the one below, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser
- Open the Settings
- Click on the Settings section on the left and then click on Privacy, search and services
- Scroll down and click on Choose what to clear under the Clear Browsing data section
- Select All time under Time range
- Make sure Cookies and Cache are selected and then click on Clear now - the Clear browsing data dialogue Window will close after this
- Back in the Wacom Center, right-click on the area where you should be able to enter your credentials and click on Refresh
- You can now enter your credentials or create an account
- Open Safari
- Open the Settings in Safari by clicking Safari and then Settings or using the shortcut
- Click on the Privacy tab and then click on Manage Website Data...
- Select wacom.com from the list and then click Remove
- Click on Done to close the dialogue window
- Go back to the Wacom Center and right click or hold Control and click the white area like in the image below. Then click on Reload
- The page should now load and you should be able to enter your credentials or create your Wacom ID account.