Anytime a setting is changed to the Wacom Tablet Properties, the setting is auto saved as a user preference. Sometimes it may be needed to delete user preferences when troubleshooting an issue. To remove all user preferences, follow the instructions below for your operating system.
macOS or Windows:
- Open the Wacom Desktop Center.
- Select "Backup settings" from the left-side menu
- Under "Local backup" click "Reset Settings" to remove the user preferences and set the tablet back to default.
macOS method 2:
- Open the applications folder on the computer and go to the Wacom Tablet Folder. Open the Wacom Tablet Utility.
- A user can Remove, Backup or Restore preferences along with removing the tablet software in this utility.
- To Remove preferences, select “Current User” under the preference section and click Remove to remove only your user’s preferences.
- To remove preferences for all users on the computer select “all users” under preferences and then click Remove.