Recommendations and guidelines for cleaning your Wacom products.
All Wacom products can be safely cleaned with 70 or 75 percent isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) when applied to a soft lint free cloth. Lightly wipe the moistened cloth on the hard, nonporous surfaces of your Wacom product, such as the display, or other exterior surfaces. Don't use bleach. Avoid getting moisture in any opening, and don't submerge your Wacom product in any cleaning agents, see below for additional tips.
- Use 70 or 75 percent isopropyl alcohol only. Using a higher percentage of isopropyl alcohol or a different type of alcohol may damage product.
- Unplug all external power sources, devices, and cables.
- Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Avoid abrasive cloths, dark color cloths, towels, paper towels, or similar items.
- Avoid excessive alcohol moisture on the lint free cloth.
- Keep liquids away from the product.
- Don't get moisture into any openings.
- Don't use aerosol sprays, bleaches, or abrasives.
- Don't spray cleaners directly onto the item.
If liquid makes its way inside your Wacom product, get help from Wacom Support as soon as possible. Liquid damage isn't covered under the Wacom product warranty, but you may have rights under consumer law.
Instructions for Safe Handling
It is important to handle isopropyl alcohol in a safe manner at all times.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing.
- Keep away from heat and sources of ignition.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Store in a cool, well-ventilated place.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- In the event of contact with isopropyl alcohol, wash skin thoroughly with soap and water