Once registered if your tablet comes with a software bundle you are able to download and install the software from the My Library section of your Wacom account.
Sometimes you may get an invalid license or serial key message. If you do please follow the steps below.
- Please check if the License Key was typed without typos and avoid spaces, in some case the dashes are requested in others they are not, it depends on the software.
- Some software manufacture call the License Key - serial number, please don't confuse it with your tablet serial number. access
- Please check your software package to see if there is an option to request another key, e.g. > Help > Register another way.
- For example try this: Painter Essentials 5, ZBrushCore.
- Check with software developer support:
- Intuos Art:
- Intuos Comic:
- Intuos Draw:
- Intuos Photo:
- Intuos 3D:
If you have done the above and still can't register your software. Please contact our support using the button below.