Before using the Diagnose tool, check the following:
- Make sure the device supports Bluetooth input. If there is a physical switch, make sure it's set to ON. If you are not sure, check the device's manual from our Product Resources page: https://www.wacom.com/download
- Make sure the latest version of the Wacom Driver for your device is installed. See our Product Resources page: https://www.wacom.com/download
- Make sure the USB connection of your device also works.
- The steps below are focused on Bluetooth troubleshooting. To diagnose other hardware issues, see the related articles:
Bluetooth pairing and connectivity
- If the tablet is connected to the computer via USB, disconnect the USB cable
- Open the computer's Bluetooth menu and turn Bluetooth ON
- Activate Bluetooth pairing mode on the Wacom tablet:
- For Wacom Intuos (CTL-4100WL and CTL-6100WL), press and hold the Power Button on the tablet until the blue LED starts to blink slowly
- For Wacom Intuos Pro Small (PTH-460), press and hold the button in the center of the Touch Ring until the status LED on the edge of the ring blinks Blue
- For Wacom Intuos Pro Medium and Large (PTH-660 and PTH-860), press and hold the button on the center of the Touch Ring until an LED will start blinking on the tablet surface, under the Wacom logo, near the USB-C port.
- The blue LED slowly blinking indicates the tablet is discoverable by Bluetooth.
- If the tablet was previously connected to a computer which is now off or out of range, the blue LED above the power button will blink quickly.
- In the computer's Bluetooth menu, select the tablet's name when it appears.
- Click Pair or complete the pairing process per the operating system's instructions.
- The blue LED will stop blinking when the tablet is connected.
- Close the Bluetooth menu.
After you pair the tablet with the computer, the user can switch between a Bluetooth and USB connection by plugging and unplugging the USB cable.
If the pairing steps fail, check the following FAQ: How to optimize Bluetooth performance with Wacom Tablets
If the connection is still not possible after these tests, please contact Customer Support.
Contact Customer Support
Open the web form from this article - click on "Submit a request" below this article and add all details: