Most Wacom devices run an automatic registration process.
- First, download the most recent driver here
- Then plug-in your Wacom device to your computer and follow the set-up wizard which will prompt you to register your tablet. You will need to create or log in to your Wacom Account to register.
- If you skipped the set-up wizard, open the Wacom Desktop Center and select your tablet. A blue registration banner will be at the top of the page. Click the banner to register.
- Follow along with the automatic registration process as it will register your tablet's ESN (Serial Number) to your account.
- Once registered, you will be able to download and activate the software* that is bundled with the Wacom device you purchased.
- *If your Wacom device is bundled with software, product registration is required to download software.
Windows 7 Users:
Microsoft has discontinued support for Windows 7 users and automatic updates. This can cause some computers to be missing an update that is required for the automatic registration process through the Wacom Desktop Center not to work correctly. If you are unable to register on Windows 7, make sure you have the latest update as described here. If you have the latest TLS protocol, and the issue continues, please contact Wacom support.
Some legacy models of tables use a Software Bundle Download (SBD) Key for registration.
- Go to https://account.wacom.com/.
- Login to your account. If you do not have an account, please create one on this page.
- Click on "Product Registration", located in the left menu.
- When asked for your product ID, please enter the Software Bundle Download (SBD) key.
- Click continue and please be sure to select the correct Operating System that you are using on your computer (Windows or Mac) and click next.
- Select all the software/subscription options desired to add them to the Library.
- Once you have registered your product, you can go to "Software Library" in order to download the software and get the License Keys or serial numbers (needed to activate the software and access the full version if needed).
If you continue to have issues registering your tablet. Please contact Wacom Support, using the contact button bellow.