If your tablet is not working correctly there are many things that may be causing this issue. Most of the time the issue can be as easy as a loose connection or corrupt driver. However sometimes there may be a larger issue with the tablet that would require a Repair Merchandise Authorization or RMA.
First, try troubleshooting the issue with the suggested guides below. These may help resolve this issue quickly for you. If the issue continues after troubleshooting or if you would like to troubleshoot with Wacom, contact support using the create a ticket button below. Please have your tablet’s model number, serial number and a copy of the sales receipt ready.
Does your tablet Power on?
- Why is there no power light on my pen tablet?
- Why is there no power light on my pen display?
- Why does my pen computer not turn on?
Does your Wacom Pen Display show an image?
Connecting Cintiq Pro to a computer?
- How do I connect my computer to a Wacom Cintiq Pro 13/16?
- How do I connect Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 (2021) with my computer?
- How do I connect my Cintiq 16 (DTK-1660) to my computer?
- How do I connect my Cintiq 22 (DTK-2260) to my computer?
- How do I connect my Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 or 32 to a computer?
- How do I connect my Wacom Cintiq Pro 27 (2022) to my computer?
- How do I connect the Wacom One (DTC133) to a computer?
Pen or Touch not working as expected?
Connecting a Wacom Intuos or Intuos Pro over Bluetooth?
- How do I pair the Wacom Intuos (CTL-4100WLx, CTL-6100WLx) to my computer via Bluetooth?
- How do I pair Wacom Intuos Pro (2017) to my computer via Bluetooth?
- How to optimize your Bluetooth performance with Wacom Tablets?