- If you are trying to log in or create an account from the Wacom Center, please check our article here: When trying to login to Wacom ID in Wacom Center, the page is blank? What can I do?
- In case you experience any of the issues above, please make sure that your Internet browser has cookie support enabled. Below are the steps to enable cookies in commonly used browsers:
- In the browser bar, enter: “chrome://settings/clearBrowserData”
- Click on Advanced, set the time range to All time, make sure Cookies and Cache are selected then press on Clear data
- Refresh the brower page with the Wacom ID log in and it should now work
- Open Safari
- Open the Settings in Safari by clicking Safari and then Settings or using the shortcut
- Click on the Privacy tab and then click on Manage Website Data...
- Select wacom.com from the list and then click Remove
- Click on Done to close the dialogue window
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser
- Open the Settings
- Click on the Settings section on the left and then click on Privacy, search and services
- Scroll down and click on Choose what to clear under the Clear Browsing data section
- Select All time under Time range
- Make sure Cookies and Cache are selected and then click on Clear now -the Clear browsing data dialogue Window will close after this
If the issue persists, please reach out to Wacom Support using the contact button below.