In case you experience any of the issues above, please make sure that your Internet browser has cookie support enabled. Below are the steps to enable cookies in commonly used browsers.
- In the browser bar, enter: “chrome://settings/content/cookies?search=cookies”
- Change the first item to being “Blocked” to “Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)” by clicking the slider in the far right.
- Open Safari
- Click on “Safari” next to the “Apple” icon
- Click on “Preferences”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Under “Cookies and website data”: Uncheck “Block all cookies”
- In the browser bar, enter: “about:preferences”
- Search for “Cookies and Site Data”
- Make sure “Accept cookies and site data” is selected and enabled
- Click on the “3 Dots” in the upper-right of the browser
- Click on “Settigns”
- Click on “Advanced Settings”
- Look for “Cookies” and change the setting to “Don’t block cookies”
- Click on the Cog located on the upper-right of the browser
- Click on “Internet Options”
- Select the “Privacy” tab
- Under “Settings”, click on “Advanced”
- Set First-party cookies to “Accept”
- Check “Always allow session cookies”
If the issue persists, please reach out to Wacom Support using the contact button below.